Re: [HCDX] What will happen with Kvitsøy / Pori?

hi,

with the energy prices of today, it is not surprising that the power houses will
die one after another, and I also think there are better alternatives than to
use Pori for broadcasts east and south, cf. the Baltic countries and Russia.

POS

--

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.