From: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arnstein Bue
Sent: 03 July 2006 08:59
To: Christian Stödberg; Hard-Core-DX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HCDX] Vedr. What will happen with Kvitsøy =3F?=

You can't mean this: "I hope DRM will come as a saviour before it's too
late."

  The problems DX'ers in Scandinavia have experienced with the Kvitsøy
powerhouse until now will be minor compared to a 1200 kW DRM signal from
Kvitsøy in the future. Lets hope (and pray) this will never happen!

  Arnstein Bue
  DX'ing from Kongsfjord, Smøla and Lista in Norway
  www.kongsfjord.no

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.