Re: [HCDX] to listeners in USA : HD radio

I believe it was written by Craig Healy -- it has his copyright notice at
the bottom.  Also, it is his web site and states observations he had
previously made at the time he was doing an evaluation of at least one HD
receiver.  Those observations were posted on his AM-DX user list and on the
IRCA user list.  In addition, items on the web site by others show proper
attribution, again making me think it is his own review.

He is a broadcast engineer consultant, as I understand, and an active radio
DXer.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida

At 01:08 AM 7/11/2006, Bob Young wrote:
>Did you notice who wrote it?
>
>Bob Young
>Millbury, Ma
>various non HD all tube radios.
>

>>From: "W. Curt Deegan" <WWWR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>To: greekdx@xxxxxxxxx, hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,        cumbre DX
>><cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: Re: [HCDX] to listeners in USA : HD radio
>>Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:12:45 -0400
>>
>>Zacharias,
>>
>>You can find an HD radio receiver review including reception results here:
>>http://www.am-dx.com/jvckdshx900.htm
>>
>>There is other HD/IBOC related information posted on this web site that may
>>also be of interest to you.
>>
>>Curt
>>-------
>>W. Curt Deegan
>>Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida
>>

>>At 10:22 AM 7/10/2006, Zacharias Liangas wrote:
>> >hello
>> >
>> >this mesage might be a little out of topic.
>> >I am doing this period a article concerning HD radio and i need your
>> >help.
>> >I  am  interested if anyone has aleady  used  a HD radio and which are
>> >his /her impressions using it comparing to local AM/FM  or any problem
>> >caused to you as DXer
>> >
>> >Thanks in advance
>> >
>> >Zacharias

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.