Re: [HCDX] Illimani / R Patria Nueva 6025

May I suggest that a subject line like this would be much more useful than
``log`` ?

I had the impression from previous press reports that altho R. Illimani would
carry RPN programming as the government station, it would retain its identity,
and the only SW frequency RPN would appear on would be this 6025. Mostly it`s
on newly established FM or AM transmitters around the country (Glenn Hauser, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

--- arnaldo slaen <slaen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> BOLIVIA
> 6025 Radio Patria Nueva (ex Illimani?), La Paz, 1055-1105, August 18,
> Aymara/Spanish,
> talk by female in aymara, announcement and ID at 1100 UTC as:
> "Radio Patria Nueva........en todos los departamentos del pais....en treinta
> segundos comienza
> su red nacional"; other ID and ann. as:
> "La Radio Patria Nueva presenta.....su canal de noticias....Bolivia, primera
> edicion....completa y pluralista...
> integrando al pais"; TC: "7 de la mañana, 2 minutos", national news in
> spanish by male, 22432
> (Arnaldo Slaen, Argentina)

http://mail.yahoo.com

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.