Re: [HCDX] Illimani / R Patria Nueva 6025

Just listened to their streaming audio (excellent
sound quality and beautiful music, Aug 19, 1740 utc)
and heard the
speaker say "Red Patria Nueva emite
por.../frequencies/", also "Radio Illimani por la Red
Patria Nueva" and "Red Patria Nueva, La Voz de
Bolivia".
To listen, open http://abi.bo/index.php?i=patria-nueva
and click on the link on the
last line of the page unless you have
Winamp installed on your PC.
Henrik Klemetz

--- Glenn Hauser <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx> skrev:

> May I suggest that a subject line like this would be
> much more useful than
> ``log`` ?
>
> I had the impression from previous press reports
> that altho R. Illimani would
> carry RPN programming as the government station, it
> would retain its identity,
> and the only SW frequency RPN would appear on would
> be this 6025. Mostly it`s
> on newly established FM or AM transmitters around
> the country (Glenn Hauser, DX
> LISTENING DIGEST)
>
> --- arnaldo slaen <slaen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > BOLIVIA
> > 6025 Radio Patria Nueva (ex Illimani?), La Paz,
> 1055-1105, August 18,
> > Aymara/Spanish,
> > talk by female in aymara, announcement and ID at
> 1100 UTC as:
> > "Radio Patria Nueva........en todos los
> departamentos del pais....en treinta
> > segundos comienza
> > su red nacional"; other ID and ann. as:
> > "La Radio Patria Nueva presenta.....su canal de
> noticias....Bolivia, primera
> > edicion....completa y pluralista...
> > integrando al pais"; TC: "7 de la mañana, 2
> minutos", national news in
> > spanish by male, 22432
> > (Arnaldo Slaen, Argentina)

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.