[HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs November 23

** CHINA. Firedrake on new 9200, Nov 23 at 1422, // 6145. Could not hear
anything from its victim underneath. Could mean new frequency for Sound of
Hope, or if not that, some other clandestine. However, much weaker FD still
audible on 10400 at 1426 check. Today`s updated Aoki list
http://www.geocities.jp/binewsjp/bib06.txt does not show anything on 9200, nor
does PWBR `2007` nor HFCC B-06 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CUBA. RHC was in English on 9550 until 0700* Nov 23. New 13680 in Spanish,
when playing music at 1447 caused bad interference to China-via-Canada in
English on 13675 during Voices from Other Lands. Could not side-tune far enough
below to get rid of it. Commies vs commies! But RHC is now far enough away from
the mess of China-via-Cuba on 13740 spreading above and below. RHC could shift
to 13685 which sounds clear here, but Darwin and Bamako are listed there (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** LIBERIA [non]. Despite recent problems with the tax authorities, Star Radio
continues as usual, Nov 23 at 0702 with news of a US AID grant of 540K$ for
highway rehab, 9525 via Ascension, usual G signal for those awake (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. As someone just pointed out to me, whose report I can`t find at the
moment, WYFR is indeed on 7455, as heard at 0705 Nov 23 with Harold Camping.
Signal is so strong here it desensitizes the FRG-7 for some 50 kHz plus and
minus. Despite this, I could detect the RTTY underneath. If this isn`t enough
to drive the RTTY station off the frequency, nothing is (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. WINB back on 13570, Nov 23 at 1430 with Open Forum from Family
Stations, Inc.; seems signal and modulation has been improved during downtime
of several days. And then FR again appealing for Tamil-speakers to contact them
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

http://new.mail.yahoo.com

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/