[HCDX] AIR Bhopal verifies Back log reports!

Hello Dxers,

With in a few days after receiving my QSL of AIR Bhopal new frequency 4810 kHz, I got yet another confirmation from the Station Engineer for a back log report dated 12 October 2004 for the old 3315 kHz!  So if you want to verify the olf frequency this is the best opportunity. the current Station Engineer Mr. Sudhir Sodhia seems to be crazy with reception reports and verify the backlogs from dustbins! Further all verified reports are forwarded by the station engineer to Spectrum management division at New delhi for an excellent AIR QSL Card!! So if you are holding some backlogs why not use this opportunity.

T.R.Rajeesh
Kerala, India

Preorder your WRTH 2007: