[HCDX] MARLO on 9133

Dear Mauno Ritollo,

As per your suggestion yesterday I check on 9133 lsb at 1710 UTC and I found an OM mentioning coded text messages just like "Foxfort, India, Yankee etc" at 1713 UTC-A lady voice came on air and mentioned some words or message in English for a while and I think she mentioned "U.S.Navy" during the short message. The usual format resumed soon by OM and at 1721 heard another OM comment asking for clarification or some short announcement.

I think I monitored U.S.Navy Fifth fleet in International waters but couldn't obtained any Id's like Nov 4th. The reception condition were generally poor, but the 9133 channel was free from QRM.

I shall continue monitoring and let you know more about recption of MARLO.

Used to note your name in WRTH as Contributing Editor. By the way just visit www.incredibleindia.org and www.keralatourism.org in order to know more about India and our state Kerala!

Yours Truly
T.R.Rajeesh
Kerala, India