[HCDX] Afghanistan 6700 and 6800

AFGHANISTAN
I reported some time ago about (tentative) R Peace -
R Solh broadcasts on 6700. They've been audible here
again past few days. The reception is rather weak. Today
20 Jan at 1440 UT noted them again on 6700 with
non-stop Afghan music. While scanning upwards, there was another
station on 6800 with Afghan music too, but not in parallel. 6800 was
stronger and peaked to good level after 1500. Sudden decrease
in signal at 1525. Both stations passed their local TOH 1530
without any announcements.
What I've learned (thanks to Mauno Ritola and various websites)
there's been (or still is) at least three tx sites for U.S. Psyops
Radio Peace on shortwave (lately in the 9300 kHz region).
These are Bagram, Kandahar and Orgun.
I guess the listmembers in India/Middle East have a good
signal from these stations and possibly can get a local id.
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

Preorder your WRTH 2007: