[HCDX] Aventure FM

Anyone having any Aventure FM tapes ???

Aventure FM broadcasted from Paris, Lyon, Chambery, Grenoble and Reims roughly between 1987 and 1989 !!!

Paris 105.9 MHz
Lyon 95.7 MHz
Chambéry 91 MHz
Grenoble 96.9 MHz
Reims 90.5 MHz

It only lasted about two years in Paris and just a few months in 1988-'89 as far as the other cities are concerned.

If anyone has any airchecks, station jingles, some DJ chatter, etc. please feel free to change them.. I have many good signals peaks airchecks of Radio Coro 780 kHZ, 3800 km between Venezuela and Montreal and I exchange them for any AVENTURE FM aircheck, the station of the SIRPA, Scouts de France, Bayard Presse and La Guilde Européenne du Raid....

May the good DX be with you !
Bogdan Chiochiu

Order your WRTH 2008: