[HCDX] Aventure FM

Happy New Year to everyone among you !!!

I know I may seem a tiny bit too strong on the passionate side of the things, but I wonder if any of you ever heard of "AVENTURE FM", maybe during a trip to Paris circa 1987-1988-1989...

They were one of the first French radio stations to broadcast features about acomoclitism, back in the late 80s.

They were also featuring a highly eclectic, badly astonishing and unpredictable musical mix, consisting of ETIENNE AUBERGER, ETIENNE ADAHO, JOHNY CLEG, MORY KANTE, BANANARAMA, ART OF NOISE, TRANSVISION VAMP, BOY GEORGE, LIANE FOLY, CAROLINE LEGRAND and a whole lot more...

The jingle package was hugely astonishing: industrial, yet highly melodic jingles with a bunch of enjoyable musical notes every second. Over that instrumental jingles, a guy was saying "écoute sur écoute sur Aventure FM".

If anyone is having any airchecks of these guys, please feel free to e-mail me at acq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Even if you picked up Aventure FM via e-skip during the summers of 1988 or 1989 (it is saddenly missed since the 23rd of October of 1989), and the e-skip tapes has a bunch of fadings or is simply short (just a jingle), feel free to contact me. I'm giving you all my DX conditions Radio Coro 780 Venezuela airchecks (many of them are unscoped) if I receive just a couple of dozens of minutes from the best station the Earth ever saw, Av-av-av-av-av-aventure !!!!!!!!

May the good DX be with all of you !
May all your wishes turn into truth during the upcoming year of 2008 !
Bogdan Alexandru Chiochiu
Btw. I: If you are having any AVENTURE FM recordings, please feel free to contact me at acq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm crazy in love with that awesome French radio station.
Btw. II: It used to broadcast in Paris on 105.9 MHz VHF FM Stereo, Lyon 95.7 MHz VHF FM Stereo, Chambéry 91 MHz VHF FM Stereo, Grenoble 96.9 MHz VHF FM Stereo, Reims 90.5 MHz VHF FM Stereo and 2 or 3 more QRGs ! That being said, it was far from being a local outlet, outlet it didn't really broadcast nationwide, let's say Aventure FM was seminationwide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order your WRTH 2008: