Re: [HCDX] Morocco

Rich, That`s a risky way to do it. When I did that I got EiBi B-03 which is 3
years old. But it does show 22-24 7135 Morocco without any relay sites, which
is still correct, and I don`t see anything about Spain, France or New Zealand.
This is not RTV du Maroc`s site. 73, Glenn

--- Richard Brock <radioboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Glenn,
>                 I did a Yahoo search and typed in MRC RTV du Maroc and
> clicked on the first website in the list that came up. Thanks for the reply!
>
> Rich Brock

Never Miss an Email

Preorder your WRTH 2007: