[HCDX] 1044 kHz

Dear Friends out there,
I write again about the mysterious station on 1044 kHz. Thanks to all nice fellows who have tried to solve it. I have got many suggestions, but they all point in various directions (mostly to Morocco, although some of you says that you hear Morocco as well as the other station!). Bengt Ericsson can hear it almost every evening, but has not heard any positive identification. I haven't been able to listen again, so I hope that you all still try to get the correct solution. Ethiopia hasn't replied to my email, but I haden't expected it.
Thanks in advance and good hunting!
73 from Björn Fransson, right now without my equipment, but all day playing with one of my 4 grand children in Östersund, Jämtland.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

Preorder your WRTH 2007: