[HCDX] AM log

Bolivia, 5996.30E, Radio Loyola, 1015-1030 With a male in Steady Spanish comments. At 1019, a female commences with comments. I am hearing place names such as "Peru", and "Lima" and I am wondering what is the significance of this because the program seems to be a news program with on site commentary? Signal degrades from a fair to poor at 1030.
(Chuck Bolland, February 27, 2008)

Indonesia, 4605.50E, RRI Serui, 1035-1045 Noted two males in Indonesian Language comments. Occasionally someone calls in on the telephone to be interviewed and to comment. No music heard during the period. Signal was fair. (Chuck Bolland,
February 27, 2008)

Indonesia, 4750, RRI Makassar, 1045-1100 Initially heard a male in Indonesian Language comments. Judging from the tone and nuances of the comments, the male is presenting an informational discourse, possibly political. Music presented at 1058. At 1100 ID given by male. Signal was good except for the CODAR interference, which at this point in my DX experiences, is being blanked out by my brain. A Cerebral noise blanker. (Chuck Bolland, February 27, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
Using an R-390A
"E" after the freqs indicates being estimated to the nearest Hertz.
http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML Latest upgrade of database - free

Order your WRTH 2008: