prior to the event.)

Date:  Saturday, August 16, 2008
Time: 1 p.m. until whenever
Location: the home  of Tim and Jill Noonan and their sons, 801 E Park Blvd in
Oak Creek, which is in  southeastern Milwaukee County, Wisconsin

Background: This is an all-band  event, and anyone and everyone interested in
the radio hobby is welcome.   The first ten of these annual events took place
in Madison, hosted either by  Bill Dvorak or myself.  Though I moved with my
wife and sons to Oak Creek  in July 2003, my commitment to the event remains,
and thus the August  get-togethers now alternate between venues in the
Milwaukee and Madison  areas.

Further information: Please feel free to be in touch with me at
<DXing2@xxxxxxx> or 414 762-2702 with any questions.  We’ll be glad  to provide you with a
detailed invitation (people on our mailing list will  receive one shortly).
Tell your radio friends about it, and make your  plans early to join us for
another fun and memorable day of visiting with your  fellow radio hobbyists.

73, Tim Noonan   Oak Creek  WI   _DXing2@xxxxxxxx (mailto:DXing2@xxxxxxx)

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Order your WRTH 2008: