Re: [HCDX] RES: SW brasilian radio stations DXCPR - Clarification

Re: [HCDX] RES: SW brasilian radio stations DXCPR - Clarification

It is disgusting, it's shocking the misunderstanding and now the attempt to change the focus of the subject. The .PDF list of DXCB is an old thing and always have had suffering with no periodic updates. A list edited 2 or 3 years in a country like Brasil is nothing, we need at least updates every 6 months and there will be certainly a lot of changes talking about radio stations. When I have shown them the project 1 year ago they didn't want, they though it wasn't good enough and then we decided to do it without their support as we beleived to be an intelligent and useful project.

It's just keep eyes on informative update posts that we spread on several foruns around the world for the past 1 year of existing, http://www.dxclube.com.br/arquivos_lista_br.html  and  http://www.dxclube.com.br/db/login.asp there was a lot of lists, a lot indeed, with many advantages appreciated for many people in the world like stations web links, geographical coordinates from the city of the transmiter also the advantages of search filter and more, it's not protected because we think that what worths is the periodically updades. There are no problems if you get a copy of it, after all it is a free service provide which we do counting on people help from many places of Brasil and the world.

DXCB became an old-fashioned club, they do not link with any Brasilian DX Club and do not agree with any action which admit new partnerships. Last year an European  DXer came to his trip aroud south america and he wasn't welcome by DXCB, by the way they have not even replied his e-mails.
It was GRA, the DXCPR who have welcome him in Argentina and here in Brazil and also from other friend in Uruguay. That the club that invite them to visit our contry, thats a shame. And there is always an improper element behind it all, a so-called italian journalist who lives in Brazil and is very amazed by people from DXCB, the one who has started all this confusion on this admirable forum, the one who hasn't agreed with our project of the new list with this new format one year ago.

I don't want to make this inconvinient discution longer than this, I just do know that we are working seriously for almost a year on this new and intelligent list format already and the whole world prised for it including WRTH publications as an example.

It was what I wanted to say. I hope to close this subject from now and we keep working.

MARCELO VILELA BEDENE
CURITIBA-PR-BRASIL
PX5G6444 (Off-Road)
marcelo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx