Re: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs October 2, 2008: WINB

Re: [HCDX] Glenn Hauser logs October 2, 2008: WINB

Wait a minute: I got so carried away with the 11520 anomaly, that I failed to note that per their sked, at 1341 on 9265, WINB is supposed to be carrying Family Radio instead of Brother Scare! So the FR sked via WINB is further questionable. Furthermore, WINB is supposed to be on 13570 after 1200 UT, let alone 1300, per their own schedule, and online schedules. Could BS heard on 9265 be something else? Nothing else listed except WMLK, which also uses 9265, but not scheduled anywhere near that hour either, and has been silent for months. I did not check 13570 at that time (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Order your WRTH 2008: