ANNOUNCE: USENET to mail gatways

This is a message from RKotalampi@xxxxxxx

I am happy to announce beta phase of latest Hard-Core-DX service:

USENET News to Mail gateway.

If you feel that following USENET news is too difficult or time consuming
using separate USENET client and would rather read all the articles from your
own mailboxes this is what you are looking for. If you join this beta test you
will be receiving all the articles in selected groups directly to your
mailbox, with subject headers clearly telling what group it is from.

At the moment, following groups are available in the beta phase:

rec.radio.shortwave
rec.radio.broadcasting
rec.radio.info
sfnet.harrastus.dx-kuuntelu
sfnet.viestinta.radio

If you are interested in joining the beta test, please send me an email and
tell what groups you want and to what address. Please note that volume of some
groups is very high - for example rec.radio.shortwave receives about 100
articles per day. So be prepared.

Having the beta test doesn't necessarily mean that this service will become
officially supported service of Hard-Core-DX. Feedback from beta testers and
if there will be enough need for this service will determine if it will be
continued or not.

Risto Kotalampi
Hard-Core-DX