Re: [DX] Hävettää...

Tämmöinen vastauksen QSL:n tapainen se on.
Ovatko muut raportoineet tätä?

>From :
              "Dinamic" <office@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

          To :
              "atk huolto" <phuolto@xxxxxxxxxxx>

       Subject :
              Re: Postal address?

         Date :
              Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:33:28 +0200

     Reply     Reply All      Forward        Delete
                                                            Printer
Friendly Version

  Hello!!!

  Sorry for being so late, but in the past time, we have moved to an other
  address and we got a lot of mixed up packeges... and there was a lot of
  chaos and disorder and took some time until we solved our bigger
problems,
  that's why we didn't answered until now... please accept our appologies!

  My boss finaly told me that he received your package and YES, there was
our
  station on the tape! He was very surprized when he heard it! No more
than
  me...

  So our new address is:

  Dinamic Production
  Dorobantilor 4B, et.1, cam. 102
  2200 Brasov
  Romania

  And we have released our website http://www.dinamicfm.ro and in a short
  time we will put the station on the Internet also and there you may
check
  out our broadcast!

  Thanks again for your package and your message and wish you all our
best!

  Sincerely yours,

  Claudiu Rosiu,
  Production Director