From: Radio Minisat
To: jim@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 2:48 PM
Subject: Answer to an incredible letter

Dear Jim (allow us to treat you as a friend),

We were absolutely delighted and most surprised to receive your incredible letter. We could not imagine that someone abroad would be so interested in listening to our programs!

In your letter you call the day when you could intercept our station a very special day. Well, for us a special day was the one we got the mail and saw an envelope from Finland.

Because you asked us to check, we have the pleasure to confirm that the station you listened to on July 22nd was ours.

By that time we were engaged in a very courageous project that consisted of moving our studio (which is at the 8th level of the building we work in) on the roof, where we set off a small beach with sand, shells and a swimming pool. During the whole summer we were direct observers of all the atmospheric and meteorological events that took place in Targoviste, all of them felt directly on our skin!!!

We would be glad to visit you in Finland if we ever arrive there, and be sure that you are just as welcome in Targoviste.

We wish you a long life and many auditions of other radio stations all over the world.

This email will be followed, we hope in a very short time, by a letter containing some pictures with Radio Minisat team, cards with our town town and Radio MINISAT stickers. Until then you can still listen to our radio station at www.radiominisat.ro

Radio MINISAT team