[DX] Kiribati

Tämä mielenkiintoinen viesti via CumbreDx 07.05.2004
73 JSA

Hi All.
KIRIBATI.  Radio Kiribati. The message below is from Kautabuki Rubeiariki at Radio Kiribati. Would seem that a close watch on 9825khz over coming weeks may be a good idea.
Regards from NZ.
Ian Cattermole.

Dear Ian
We will resume our transmission soon.  The frequency is 9.825 Mhz and is to target the islands in the Line islands.
Kautabuki Rubeiariki(Ricky)