[DX] Radio Scandinavia onkin laivalla !

Lisaa jankkuuta viela yhden viestin verran:

Tarkempi tiedonhaku kertoo, etta Radio Scandinavia lahettaa ohjelmaa laivalta, ilmeisesti ei kuitenkaan kansainvalisilta vesilta. Jos lahettaisi kansainvalisilta vesilta, silloin kai asema antaisi oman asemapisteen ? Pitanee sitten vain pyytaa omistajia seilaamaan joskus vaikka tilapaisesti kansainvalisille vesille, jotta asemapiste olisi mahdollinen. Jospa lahettaisivat ohjelmaa jo tulomatkalla Maarianhaminaan Itamerelta niin pinna olisi mahdollinen.

Askettainen englanninkielinen kommentti laivauutisesta:

** FINLAND. ÅLAND ISLANDS is the actual QTH of this: (Bernd Trutenau,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

SWEDEN [non]. News updated Feb 25 2004;

We have purchased a used 25 kW AM transmitter and mast. It has to be
tuned to 603 kHz, which will take a few months. The ship will be
equipped with the transmitter and mast. The estimated radius will be
daytime 300 km and more, at night, more than 1000 km. Estimated AM-
receivers in the area, daytime 5 million or more. At night, 15
million. The most powerful AM radio in Scandinavia and the best of
offshore-music. Special pre-booked prices:

Normally fee 100 euro single spot of 30 sec.
Special offer; 50 euro, and a minimum of 100 spots = 5000 euro
This offer pre-booked, only. 50%, pre-paid.
We need an agency, able to recording spots and sell at Uand.

- Selling, installation and service of community radio and commercial
radio at long- and medium wave. Installation in whole Scandinavia.

AMRADIO, Box 14006, 200 24 Malmö, Sweden

 phone: ++46 (0)40 49 50 00   fax: ++46 (0)70 383 86 68
 fax to Head office in U.S.A. 1-425-795-95 03
 mobile: 010-200 00 00 and 073-091 75 99
 mail: roy.sandgren @ telia.com
 http://www.amradio.se/index-e.html

Roy Sandgren adds: Hello Friends of free radio, due to expected
interference in the area of population, 100 m, from the ship at the
pier, with 25 kW, we have to decrease the power to a low power. This
is temporary, only. Anyway, you are welcome to listen to us and visit
our ship. Special offers of advertising...........
Best's from Roy Sandgren, Radio Scandinavia 603 (via Mike Terry, DXLD)"

Laivasta tietoja myos: http://www.offshore-radio.de/fleet/stpaul.htm
ja http://www.amradio.se/radioskepp.htm

73s HAR

 MTV3 Laajakaista - Hauskemman elämän puolesta.
 http://www.mtv3.fi/liittyma/hankinta/laajakaista/