[DX] US Network News Timings

Laitetaanpa tänne listalle, kun ei kelvannut NA News Watchiin. Eli ilm. lähes kaikilla uutisketjuilla paras aika idin saamiselle on juuri ennen tasaa tai 5 minuuttia yli paitsi Broadcast Newsillä neljä yli. Ehkäpä jotain uutta ei-niin-kokeneille jenkkikuuntelijoille.

Network News Timings

Updated October 2005 by Barry Davies in Medium Wave Circle Medium Wave News December 2005

ABC

:00 Five note brassy fanfare. ?From ABC News. I?m Joe Rock?

:02 ?You?re listening to ABC news.? & 60 second commercial spot.

:03 Back to the news

:04.30 ?This is ABC news? 30 second commercial break.

:05 ?Joe Rock ABC News.? And out.

CNN

:00 4 note orchestra fanfare. ?CNN radio news I?m Joe Rock.?

:02 ?The most trusted name in news, this is CNN radio.? ?pitter patter? mx effect & 60 sec. spot

:03 More news

:04 ?This is CNN radio.? and more news.

:05 ?I?m Joe Rock, this is CNN Radio? and out.

CBS

:00 2 note dinner gong and 5 note orchestra fanfare, ?CBS news I?m Joe Rock?

:03 ?This is CBS news.? 60 second commercial break

:04 Back to the news

:05 ?Joe Rock CBS News.? And out

USA

:00 10 note musical fanfare. ?USA Radio Network news Joe Rock reporting.?

:01.30 ?This is USA Radio Network news? 60 second commercial break

:02.30 More news

:03.30 ?This is USA Radio Network news. ? 30 second commercial

:04 More news

:05 ?More news at usaradio dot com. Joe Rock reporting USA Radio Network news.? And out

AP

:00 6 note string type fanfare. ?AP Network News I?m Joe Rock

:02 ?This is AP Network News? NO commercials and news continues

:05 ?I?m Joe Rock, AP network news.? And out.

FOX

:00 Fast 7 note fanfare. ?Fox News Radio I?m Joe Rock?

:02 ?You?re listening to Fox News Radio fair and balanced.? 60 sec. spot

:03 Straight into next news item (or news ended after two minutes.)

:05 ?I?m Joe Rock Fox News Radio? Low level mx fanfare and out.

IRN

:00 Percussion news mx. ?With news on the Information Radio Network I?m Joe Rock.?

:01 ?You?re listening to IRN news? 60 second commercial break

:02 More news

:03 ?For more news and analysis logon to irnnews dot com? 30s break

:03.30 More news

:05 ?I?m Joe Rock and that?s news on the Information Radio Network.?

Broadcast News

:00 Percussion news music and ?Broadcast News this is Joe Rock.? :03 ?This is Broadcast News? then sports news

:04 Percussion news music and ?This is Broadcast News? and out.