April 4, 2006.
From: Dr. Édgar Madrid, Radio Truth, Chiquimula, Guatemala, C. A.
To: Our Radio Friends

Hello! Jyrki.

I have very good news for you. After 9 months of difficulties, we have
installed a new electronic module on our transmitter today, and it is
working fine. We are also happy that the factory has offered to produce
any parts we need in the future. So, let's praise God.

I hope you tune our signal, and let us know how it sounds. Thank you
very much.

Édgar Amílcar Madrid
Manager and Director