[DX] kuunneltavaa

Moro;
1) kun TA-keliä nyt on : 1440 Luxy off 24.00 - ; DRM vain päivällä

2) Kuka kuulee CKECn viimeisen henkosen?
(Via MWC)
"CKEC 1320, New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada - Final days on the air

This station is scheduled to permanently sign off its AM facilities
and
transition fully to 94.1 FM on March 11, 2008. Although the station is
unable to conduct a special test with tones, Morse code or other
special
content, Chief Engineer Peter Lann (VE1LAN) invites reception reports
from
DXers during the last days of AM operation. He says this will be an
extremely good time to hear the station, particularly the final week.
The
station ID is given at least four times per hour and there is a
four-minute
News Cast at the top of the hour. Mr. Lann says he will reply to all
DX
reports sent. "I have been a SWL/Ham since my early teens.....Good
hunting!"

The format for CKEC is country music. Reception reports may be sent to
Mr.
Lann at: 84 Provost Street, Box 519, New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada,
B2H
5E7. E-mail reception reports may also be submitted to plann [at]
ckec.com.
NOTE: All requests for written verifications must be accompanied by
return
postage in order to receive a reply.

Jim Pogue and Saul Chernos
IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Committee