Dx News

This message is sent by Hans Johnson <73042.3644@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Dear Sir:
       My name is Hans Johnson and I edit a weekly publication called Jihad
Dx, which is similar to hard core.  If you would like a sample copy (its
free), please let me know.  Please note that the average Jihad is about
25,000k long so if you have a 1200 modem it will take about 5 minutes to
download, a 9600, about 50 seconds.  I look forward to hearing from you and
exchanging news with you.

                                                               73,

                                                               Hans Johnson

P.S. I am not sure if you remember me, but we met at the SWL fest.

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx