Re: Radio Cultural

This message is sent by hermod.pedersen@xxxxxx
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>This message is sent by damico@xxxxxxxxxx (Giovanni D'Amico)
>to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
     >
>Hello to everybody,
     >
>I have problems getting a QSL from Radio Cultural (TGN) in Guatemala. Over
>the past 4 years I have sent them 5 or 6 reports but up to now I did not
>get any reply. I have heard about an address in the USA. Do somebody know
>about it?

Now I'm going to be one of those complaining bores...
As such I do not mind lots of info, questions, logs, whatever about our common
hobby. However, we still do have rec.radio.shortwave for this...
This list, hard-core-dx, should in my opinion deal _only_ with really hard DX
stuff such as _new_ stations, _new_ frequencies, rare verie-signers and such. It
should not, repeat not, be a general discussion forum. I for one do not need a
lot of email in my in-box, I only want HOT dx stuff.
If this list is not soon moderated, I suppose several will sign-off and/or find
other sources for the real challenging DX stuff. Natural as that may be, it will
still be a pity to such a first trial of doing serious business even in our
hobby field.
Hermod Pedersen,
Malmo, Sweden
--