Re: Administrivia

This message is sent by "Byron L. Hicks" <blhicks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I'm a bit confused.  Why is PNG in daylight on the East Coast of the US,
considered weak dx?  In the west coast US I have to fight to receive PNG,
and I have a pretty good setup.  If this list is to be limited to 10 watt
stations coming in to the other side of the world with sinpo 55555, then
I want no part of this.  I assumed that this list was to eliminate the
"Which is better Sony 7600G or YB400?" constant discussion on
rec.radio.shortwave, and to provide a place for dxer's to trade and
compare loggings.  I guess there really does need to be a clarification.
But how many "hard-core" dxers really consider PNG to be a weak catch on
the east coast?

* Byron L. Hicks              (505) 526-9026              bhicks@xxxxxxxx *
* Engineering Technology Student              New Mexico State University *
* Southwest Technology Development Institute     Shortwave Radio Listener *
              SWL Homepage: http://aloha.nmsu.edu/w5gb/swl

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx