This message is sent by Martin_Elbe@xxxxxxxxxxx (Martin Elbe)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Martin Elbe
Hilkeroder Weg 30
D-38442 Wolfsburg
Germany
E-Mail: Martin_Elbe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Risto!

Today, 3.9.95, I heard Radio Caroline on 1503 kHz. They are broadcasting
with a Restricted Service License running 1 Watt only. Despite the low
power, reception was amazingly good this morning, from 0345-0410 UTC
Caroline was the dominant station on 1503 kHz, during peaks with SINPO-
ratings up to 34443! Programme was Engl. Pop mx, DJ anmts, lots of IDs and
some adverts for local companies in Clacton. I think, their 28-day license
ends at 5th of Sept.

Interesting was the announcement, that the ship Ross Revenge will move
position on the 5th of Sept, from 11-18.9. they will be in Southend, and
it is possible to visit the ship. Contact Southend 589 180 for further
information. On 18.9. they'll leave Southend with direction East India
Docks in London, and from there they will transmit again for another
month! No mention of frequency was made, so it might be 1503 kHz too.

Adress mentioned for reception reports was Radio Caroline, P.O.Box 963,
London SW20 8XL

73's Martin

## No mails greater 16 kB, not more than 64 kB/day, please! ##
## CrossPoint v3.02 ##
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx