Radio Huayacocotla

This message is sent by "Don Moore" <MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

My sincere apologies to Chuck Rippel on questioning his Huayacocotla
log. I e-mailed AMARC about the station's status and I was informed
that it has been back on the air for several weeks.

Frankly, I am a little disappointed in AMARC. After doing a
very good job of keeping readers of their mailing list updated on the
problems Huayacocotla was having, they neglected to inform us when
the station was back on the air and the problems had been solved!

Don Moore
MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx