Re: Administravia

This message is sent by QUACK <MUSCORJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Your policy of removing me from the list because of no contributions during
the month of September makes sense to me.
Having verified 1230 stations on the AM Broadcast Band means its harder to
hear new stations and TA stations or Pan-American are commonplace here in
New England a lot of nights during the DX Season.
What you consider "hard core" must be different from what I consider "hard
core."  You probably mean more short-wave stuff.
Real hard core DXers DX the AM Broadcast Band.  Its harder!

Ron Musco
National Radio Club
Director/Membership Officer
--