Re: loggings

This message is sent by mschaay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michiel Schaay)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hi Al,

>P.S.: Someone tell me the address to post something to everybody on
>rec.radio.shortwave? SWL-L - something? Thanks.

SWL$L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You may also like to retrieve information subscription to the
rec.radio.shortwave by sending a message QUERY SWL$L to
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CU later,
Michiel.
          -  Michiel Schaay    (mschaay@ worldaccess.nl)  -
          -  Postbus 139, 3940 AC Doorn, The Netherlands  -
          -  Telefax: +31 343 416244                      -

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx