From: Adam_Thomas#Tel3850 <at3850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 95 07:08:00 MEZ
Subject: Old new station

Despite the fact the WRTH doesn't list the regional
RTBF-mediumwaves any more and other sources say these
transmitters are off the air I heard the following one:

20.9.95 1740-1810 UTC 1233 kHz RTBF-Liege

playing french chansons and announcing their well known
address in Liege. What about the others? Are 1125 and 1305
still active?

Thomas

- --

--