Harmonics logged

This message is sent by "Don Moore" <MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>From Don Moore, Davenport, Iowa, USA    MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GUATEMALA: La Voz de los Cuchumatanes.  Heard 9/26 from 1045-1102
with non-stop marimba mx until 1100, then a quick ID and back to mx.
On 2100 // 3150, the second and third harmonics of 1050 kHz. The
second harmonic was logged here the past two years, but the third one
just appeared this month. Both signals poor. This station QSLed for
me two years ago rather quickly.

USA-ARKANSAS: Second harmonic of KDDA, Dumas, Arkansas heard 9/26
from 1107-1135 on 3120 (2x1560) w/ "Farm Focus", Arkansas Radio
Network nx, then string of ads mentioning Dumas and weather for
southeast Arkansas. Poor signal until 1125 when it suddenly faded up
to good, clear level with morning grayline effect. No call ID was
heard, so as my NRC log is three years old, I'm not sure if this is
still the correct call, but it was Dumas, Arkansas.

AUSTRIA: Radio Austria International has been putting in a crystal
clear signal for its English broadcast at 0130 on 9655 kHz.

ECUADOR: Radio Oriental 4780 9/26 1037-1044 w/ HC folk mx & greetings
to specific listeners (by name) in Tena and Coca. Fair.

These loggings may be freely passed on reprinted elsewhere provided
due credit is given.

Don Moore       MOORE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Davenport, Iowa, USA
--