Re: Christian Voice - Zambia

This message is sent by "Daniel A. Robinson" <voabkk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

I received the same -- a wonderful way to get QSLs, except it leaves open
the question of whether they actually have real QSLs the would send out.
It is one thing to print out a copy of the internet note and quite
another thing to get a custom QSL in the mail -- but then perhaps those
days are long over!