WJDM 1660

This message is sent by DD9MW@xxxxxxx
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Martin Elbe
Wolfsburg, Germany

Hi,
Today I heard WJDM 1660 kHz at 0615 UTC with a SINPO of 34443. Extended hours
of operation, and format change. Now format is children-programming, this
morning there was piano music and a woman telling a story of a little funny
rabbit.

What the heck is their audience they are targeting? 0615 UTC is 0115 hrs
local time over there, I'm quite sure, there aren't too many listeners
younger than 6 tuned at that time to the new AM-Band :-)

Interesting to see, how some guys want to earn a fortune... Anyway, give them
a try. Does anybody know, if their adress has changed?

Bye,
Martin
--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx