WJDM now IDing as Radio Y

This message is sent by DD9MW@xxxxxxx
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Martin Elbe
Wolfsburg, Germany

Here is an update of my earlier message on WJDM. I checked the tape and heard
several IDs as "Radio Y" (maybe standing for Youth?). No commercials heard,
but some Public Services Announcements. After the story with the rabbit they
changed to Rock and Pop-mx.

At 0640 UTC channel was blocked by traffic of german Search and Rescue-ships
spoiling the fun.
Bye,
Martin
--