Pio XII

This message is sent by kuhl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Harald Kuhl)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hi there.

I do not know if this is a good way to announce it, but let me try it
anyway: I have a double pennant of Radio Pio XII (36th anniversary 1995) and
I am ready to swap it. As all their pennants, it is a nice one. I am only
interested in pennants from Latin America. I will bring it to the DSWCIs AGM
this coming May, and we can exchange it there. Anybody interested in this,
can contact me at my e-mail address. Fanx.

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx