Request fr info abt Russia

This message is sent by dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Willi Passmann)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

For some years now I have been publishing TBL, a permanently updated survey
covering all tropical band frequencies and also Home Service stations up to
7 MHz.
While information is coming in very timely from all continents, I would
like to get more reliable facts about transmitters and schedules in Russia,
as far as transmissions are made within the above mentioned frequency
range.
So if you have information about transmitter sites and up-to-date
schedules, which have neither been published in any of the major DX
magazines worldwide, nor in WRTH/PWBR or via Usenet in rec.radio.shortwave,
please let me know by e-mail.

If you should not have heard about TBL yet, please listen to the book
review from Gordon Bennett, which is announced to be transmitted in the
June 2 edition of AWR WaveScan (0530 UTC on 7215 kHz via Slovakia, for
example).

73 - Willi, DJ6JZ

     Famous last sentence: "I do not think that Windows 95 will crash now".
       _/_/   Willi Passmann, Oberhausener Str. 100, 45476 Muelheim, Germany
      _/_/
     _/_/   Org. Media Consulting
    _/_/    M.E.A 65 Magnetic Loop Antenna      TBL Tropical Band List
   _/_/
  _/_/     Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/      E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx