Re: Norwegian Beacon LN2A

This message is sent by mvarnhem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (m. van arnhem)
to hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Martin Elbe wrote:

>I received a nice QSL from the norwegian beacon LN2A. As you can see from
>the attached e-mail, they are interested in receiving reports. They operate on
>5470, 7870, 10407, 14405 and 20945 kHz. Each frequency is used for 4
>minutes, thus one complete cycle takes 20 minutes.
>Located on Sveio, using 1 kW into a 5 band trap vertical, mode is 850 Hz AFSK
>on USB plus CW IDs.

I also received a nice QSL card some days ago. I was very surprised to
receive the card. My report was sent in march 1995. After about two weeks I
received a verification letter.And now after more than one year also a QSL
card was sent to me. The QSL card is numbered. My card has number 5.
The adress is:
Norwegian Telecommunications Authority
PO Box 447 Sentrum
N-0104 Oslo