Re: ILG from Bernd Friedewald

This is a message from dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Willi Passmann)

>This is a message from Hans van den Boogert <hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Hi everybody,
>
>I like to start a little discussion here. As maybe some of you have noted
>Bernd Friedewald is active again with his International Listening Guide
snip
>I like to keep an open mind though and just hear your opinions and
>experiences with Mr. Bernd Friedewald. Maybe he has super contacts and can
>get info no-one else can get. Maybe he has a network of reporters. Maybe
>he's a cheat. What do you think?
>
>Hans van den Boogert

I would try to find out the accuracy by comparing the signal strength
several times to other signals where tx powers are known, coming from
nearby regions.

But it will be hard to find out if the list is accurate - maybe some
stations are working with less power just because of temporary problems,
like financial ones or AC-power shortages. An information which does not
reflect the present situation, does not *necessarily* have to be a badly
investigated one.

But it would be interesting to know which sources had been used by OM
Friedewald.

73 - Willi

     Famous last sentence: "I do not think that Windows 95 will crash now".
       _/_/
      _/_/
     _/_/  Willi Passmann
    _/_/  Oberhausener Str. 100
   _/_/  45476 Muelheim, Germany
  _/_/  Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/  E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx