Re: DXpedition Book status

This is a message from Colin <rnewell@xxxxxxx>

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996 MarkWA1ION@xxxxxxx wrote:

> The book's emphasis
> will be on medium-wave international loggings made from non-
> home locations, but all reports are of some interest (and may
> be included in part or in toto) even if non-MW loggings or logs
> of stations from non-DXpedition sites (e.g. from one's home).
> "Musings" about propagation conditions, unusual catches, etc. are
> also welcome.
Great idea !

For me, the next DX pedition is already being planned:

Hawaii # 2    and/or  Europe #1  in the Fall of 1997..

hopefully another season of great radio adventure..

http://espresso.ts.uvic.ca

TheWorlds only Java Enhanced and Interactive Visual-Basic Powered
Web server dedicated to radio enthusiasts running on an IBM 486
and a T1 link..

colin newell