Re: EA-MW list

This is a message from Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez <jgarzon@xxxxxxxxxx>

Mark Hattam wrote:

> This is a message from Mark Hattam <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> >Junk in my mailbox.  How many have the software necessary to make
> >this file useful?  It took me seven minutes to download and its
> >useless to me.
> >
> >73 - Rich D'Angelo

Dear Rich and others,
My name is Jorge Garzón and I run the MEDITERRANEAN DX GROUP in Spain, a
DX Group devoted entirely to LW / MW Bands DXing. Mauricio Molano has
posted an EA-MW List to all DXers suscribed to Hard-core DX and I am not
going to discuss about the right SOFT platform each one of us have to
work with (I think that if we are interested to take the best from
Internet, we have to be aware about tech changes, faster modems and
upgrade EDO RAM, this is everyone's problem), but I want to focus this
reply in the work that Mauricio Molano does. Do you know the problems we
have in Spain to collect information about MW Stations?. Most of this
info has been collected via phone and "snail mail", so I think we have
to be tolerant and understand the work of other folks in order to post
accurate info about our hobby. Anyone if you think that Mauricio Molano
is "junk", I INVITE YOU TO BROWSE ALL OUR "JUNK" in our WEB SITE, where
Mauricio Molano contributes regularly.

I don't reckon that every message posted here is of interest of every
suscribers, but people understand the meaning of being a DXer and are
able to use properly personal Inbox, Outbox, Sent or Trash buttons in
their E-mail software.

Happy New Year to all of you
Jorge Garzón
--
THE MEDITERRANEAN DX GROUP - GRUPO DX MEDITERRÁNEO
                " M E D I   D X "