Re: MW dxing in Canary Islands. Tips and UNID help wanted

Re: MW dxing in Canary Islands. Tips and UNID help wanted

This is a message from Hakan Sundman <lhs@xxxxxxxxx>

At 01:01 6.1.1997 +0100, you wrote:

>Tired of freezing in Lapland, Scotland or Newfoundland? Give a try to MW
>dxing in Canary Islands.

Yeah, great idea! Golf during the days and DX-ing during the nights on the
Canary Islands sure is different from DX-ing in the Finnish Lapland! Must
try sometime!

>I have a curious ID at 22.20 on 1360. It sounded like Radio Calidad, Viva
>la Radio and I would say it was not from South America. Florida??

WKAT N. Miami FL has earlier used ID Radio Claridad, so your hunch about
Florida seems to be correct.

73's

Hakan Sundman
* Hakan Sundman			Phone +358-(9)0-331 702		*
* Kissankellontie 9 C		Mobile +358-(9)400-544 371	*
* FIN-00930 HELSINKI		E-mail: lhs@xxxxxxxxx		*
* Finland							*