Re: Unid 1638

This is a message from paulorm@xxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)

Hi Mark, Radio Lebanon Australia is indeed in 1638 with 400w with a format
very much as you describe. They do have the occasional EE words as they take
'ph calls from listeners who may not be 100% conversant in AA. Send them a
tape, the v/s Syd Merhi, would love to hear from you.

BTW, we can hear WJDM 1660 with gd sigs here so don't come down off that cloud
yet!

73s
Paul