Re: WJNA 1040 address?

This is a message from Dan Henderson <dandan2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sonny:

I agree.  What about the guy that collects old license plates.  I saw one
on TV this Weekend that had over 10000 license plates.  He was just as
proud of t hem as I am of my QSLs.  It's all in the mind of the collector.
Some may consider a 1969 RHong Kong QSL for 3945 kHz nothing, or one from
the Newspaper in Jember Indonesia for RPDK Jember for 3800 kHz with the
author's name, address, and phone number on it, but I DONT.  So, it is
everyone's opinion...and fortunately, at least in the USA, that's all that
matters...not some jerk that doesn't have a hobby...

Dan Henderson
SWDXer for 40 years.....and loving every minute of it!!!