Re: E-mail addresses

This is a message from M Clinton <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

For whats its worth,I have noticed that the larger stations tend to pull
the switch from day/night patterns in increments of 15 minutes,like
5:15,5:30,5:45,6:00,and so on....I mean I listen to say,WCCO,OR KSTP
here in the twin cities area,and you can sorta hear when the switch is
pulled,a slight delay and,if its a night pattern,say KSTP 1500khz,I can
hardly pick them up 30 miles west of the Twin Cities,yet they routinely
get calls from Montana,Cananda,Nebraska,on their nite call in shows.This
is by the way on a car radio antenna!!!But it is noticed when the
pattern switches.I also noted this habbit when I lived in Milwaukee,they
tended to do it in 15 minute increments,depending on the time of year of
course........for what its worth.....Tom Messer