Re: WJNA 1040 address?

This is a message from ccrawford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Charles P. Crawford)

>This is a message from M Clinton <mclinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>To Sonny,.........

......they say I gotta take their
>word for it,and I generally do,but for me,when I say"I got Radio Swan
>Island in 1968,on 1160khz",I can whip out my qsl and pass it around the
>room.Its worthless piece of paper for sure,but the guys do look at it
>with some amazement!!!!!...........

Tom,  Charlie here in western KY. Good response. Your Radio Swan Island QSL
rang a bell. So I went back to my "worthless" collection and found it.

1165 kcs, 2222 EST 3 June 1964 Radio Americas. I remember they were on Swan
Island. The QSL is map of the Caribbean area with Radio Americas located
just north of Honduras in the Gulf. Signed by Gabe McBeath (thats what it
looks like). Address was Box 352 Miami 1, Florida.

Is this like yours?

I was 17 at the time.

Charlie

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.
                               "My Back Pages", 1964 B. Dylan