From: hard-core-dx
To: hard-core-dx
Subject: Re: WGTG
Date: Thursday, April 17, 1997 18:28

This is a message from JSteph6711@xxxxxxx

<< OK, not a big deal, WGTG is not among the very hardest stations to hear
 (well, on this side of the world it is definitely among the easiest ones
 either...)
 But the real question here is, how to get a QSL from them? I have been
 sending letters to this WRTH address of them - nothing. I sent a letter to
 one of the programme sources, Aid and Abeit - mail brought me a newsletter
 telling how corrupt USPD and US-Army and US Gov. are, but no QSL >>

WGTG seems to be a good QSLer, as I see regular reports in the DX bulletins
of QSLs received from them.  The entire station staff consists of David
Frantz and his wife - who do all the duties at the station.  So, I'm sure
QSLing is a task that is only done when time permits.  They are known to
take
up to 6 months or more to QSL.  In your case, perhaps your QSL was
inadvertently left out of the envelope containing the other materials you
mentioned, so perhaps a followup might work in your case.

73, J.D. Stephens
JSteph6711@xxxxxxx