INTERNET: Re: CMR 576 kHz

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
At 12:59 09/06/97 GMT+1, you wrote:

>Before is is too late: does anyone know about good websites for
>introducing me to FM-DX, especially station info (lists) and
>introductory files ?

 Hi jascha,

        For a very good list of British FM stations try the British DX Club
website at:

        http://www.co.umist.ac.uk/BDXC

        best wishes,

                        Alan.

I once said cynically of a politician, "He'll double-cross that
bridge when he comes to it."
                                            -   Oscar Levant.

 Alan Gale  G4TMV	IO83VP     Lancashire, North-West England.
 Kenwood TS830M + Datong PC1, + vlf converter. PRO-2006 Scanner,
 SONY ICF2001D (modified filters), G5RV, Long & Medium Wave Loops.
 HS D100 DX TV Converter + Band I Dipole.